Containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is great in many popular essential oil-infused products. Lemon is used around the globe in cleaners and soaps for its refreshing scent.
Lemon oil can be very beneficial to the circulatory system.
Lemon oil is also used for cleaning greasy skin and hair.
Ingredients: Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil Caution do not apply and expose skin to sunlight for at least 12 hours.
- Burners and vaporizers
- In vapor therapy, lemon oil can be used for colds, lack of energy, concentration, lifting spirit, & clears the mind.
- Blended massage oil or in the bath
- Lemon oil can be used in blended massage oils or diluted in the bath .
- Lotions and creams
- Lemon oil can be used in a cream or lotion the astringent properties are great for oily skin conditions.
- Mouthwash or gargle
- If dispersed in a very diluted form in warm water, it can be great to use as a mouth wash or gargle.
Lemon oil blends particularly well with lavender, rose, sandalwood, benzoin, eucalyptus, geranium, fennel, juniper, neroli and elemi.
Mandarin Red 5 ml.$16.00
Tea Tree 10 ml.$15.00
There are no reviews yet.